The Israeli Trade and Tourism Commission would like to invite you to attend a Seminar:
Date: Thursday 18th June, 2009
Time: 8:00am- 9:30am
Venue: level 4, Hilton Sydney, 488 George St, Sydney
The “Destination-Israel” seminar is free but places are limited so please RSVP to
firstname.lastname@example.org to guarantee your place.
A full breakfast will be served.
Come and discover more about the incredible diversity of Israel’s tourist jewels.
Israel has something to offer to every visitor: from ancient biblical sites to red sea resorts, from the spiritual heights of Jerusalem to the lowest point on earth the Dead-Sea, mountains & deserts, ancient & modern, history and culture, people & landscapes, you’ll find it all in Israel.
- 7:50-8:15 Registration & Buffet Breakfast
- 8:15-8:35 Presentation “Destination –Israel !”, General overview, major tourist attractions, transportation, visa , short video – Ms Merav Gonen- Tourism Officer , Israel Trade Commission
- 8:35-8:55 Presentations of Israeli related travel products by:
- Greece and Mediterranean Travel Centre- Dr David Beirman
- Adventure World & Coral Seas- Mr Shannon Gallagher
- El-Al Israeli Air Line- Mr Romy Leibler
- Tempo Holidays- Ms Karen Nelson
- 9:00-9:30 Q&A and Information tables
- 18th June 2009
- 8:00am - 9:30am
- Hilton Hotel, Sydney
- 488 George St, Sydney