The time has come and The 2nd Israel HLS International Conference is becoming a reality.
After a very successful event in 2010 with more then 500 officials from all over the world and above 1000 B2B Meetings, it has been officially decided that the HLS conference will be held every 2 years.
This year the 2nd Israel HLS international conference will be held on November 11-14 at the Trade Fairs Center, Tel Aviv.
The conference goals:
- Exchange of knowledge among industries & private sector leaders.
- Enhance cooperation and exchange of ideas among authorities from around the globe.
- Expose advanced & cutting-edge technologies in the field of HLS sector.
- Generate B2B meetings and business networking.
The conference is held with the cooperation of government ministries and authorities: Ministry of public security, ministry of foreign affairs, Ministry of industry trade and labor, Ministry of Home front defense, Israeli police, ports, The Israel Export & International Cooperation Institute and other agencies responsible of Homeland & Public security.
Conference main Topics for 2012
- Smart city – Safe City Project.
- Cyber Security.
- Critical Infrastructure Security.
- Emergency – preparedness and management.
- Government authorities – Ministries, Secretary / Director of Homeland Security, Regulation authorities.
- Municipalities– Mayors, Deputy Mayor, Head of security division, person in charge of the safe city project.
- Law enforcement – Chief of Police, Urban Police, Counter Terror Unit, Procurement Division, Division in charge of: Cyber security, safe cities, Critical Infrastructure Security, first response.
- National Emergency Authorities.
- Critical Infrastructure – Director General, Director of Airports / Sea ports, Head of security division, Operation manager directors, electricity & power plants, water infrastructure authority, oil rigs companies.
Business Sector – Decision makers in HLS / Security / Project companies looking for business cooperation – CEO, CFO, Directors, Marketing & business developments managers.
For more information on this, please contact Richard Vesely (02) 9388 0382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11-14 November 2012
- Trade Fairs Center, Tel Aviv, Israel